Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Goodbye To Race (Quicksilver Record Time)

Indigo and Ezri's (Joy's BC) father Race died on April 9th. I never had a chance to meet him, but I am extremely thankful to him for my little girl. He sired many amazing flyball and agility dogs and I am lucky enough to have one as my best friend. She inherited many of his amazing qualities and he lives on in her and all his kids.

From Orion Border Collies website.........

"We lost Race on April 9th. He was the backbone of our crew, and is greatly missed. He was my heart dog..my shadow..my protector. His loss is felt by many. He was the best babysitter, and always enjoyed having many puppies in the house. He could brighten any day with his smile, and his roo roo. We are so glad to have his kids and grandkids to carry on his life."


1 comment:

An English Shepherd said...

So sad when a dog passes over rainbow bridge :-(

But nice that he lives on in his siblings :-)

Wizz