Tuesday, November 2, 2010

my many blogs

I havent been great about updating my blogs. Its hard to get it together to write one blog post and I have 4. I changed things around a little bit and will hopefully be regularly posting on 3 of them. My foster dog blog needs to be updated with our last 2 foster dogs, but we are on hold with getting another foster for a little while.

Of course I will continue to update this blog with things that our family is up to around the house and our trips. All of my dog updates, training and competition information will be HERE. It is a new blog named after Indigo, who introduced us and got us addicted to dog sports.

As I mentioned in my last post, Im thinking about focusing my dietetics practice on nutrition for kids and families as well as pregnancy and lactation. I decided to start a blog to share my experiences and knowledge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! Good luck to you in your ventures!! Love, Mom & Dad